Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week Six

Week Six. We were told that week six is the hell week. I'm not sure if it is, but I'm pissed off anyway. I'm so done with all the posture clinics. I think Bikram has been sick or something so still no lectures, just posture clinic. Today I was kind of negative. When I got up to deliever my posture they (the four senior teachers on the panel) asked what was my "homework" or what am I working on. I just turned and said, "at this point, I'm not really sure, speed up, slow down, smile, don't smile, move, don't more, turn over and roll around???...." (we get feedback from a million people) and then I just said "I'm just pretty much done with all these posture clinics. I know I'm going to teach and do a good job, but I'm done with this." So then, there was a hush that kind of went over the room. I kept staring at the teachers and they stared back. I'm pretty good at insubordination. Lots of practice in the past. Anyway, did the posture with one of my best dialoge delieveries but no energy or personality. I think at this point, I have sweated out all my personality in the Hot Room. It's gone. So, now I have 5 minutes to get my shit together and get downstairs for the second yoga class of the day. After that I think Bikram is going to keep us up until 3AM. Perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!! This is exactly how I am feeling this week!!! Thanks so much! I totally wish I would have been in your PC when you said that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome. Yes, I had to get it out. It was the truth and I don't have much of a filter or desire to keep my opinions bottled up. :)

    ReplyDelete