Friday, May 4, 2012

Please Pass the (enormous Costco size jar of) PICKLES

TGIF. Is been a busy week for a yogini. Who knew being a yogi would be so demanding. So happy that I have 400 plus more happy smiling yogis to help me along. So that was kind of the theme of the week. Posture clinic started here. So imagine having to get up infront of 45 strangers and recite a yoga dialogue that really doesnt roll off the tongue yet. Kind of nerve racking. Bikram yoga seems to attract a lot if type A personalities. So that kind of ups the antsy a bit when learning and performing. I had some up and downs (rehearsing dialogue is by far the most challenging aspect so far) but I have been learning to not beat myself up over it. That doesn't benefit me at all. So happy it's FRIDAY! We still Have full day, ( up till 1130pm) but Saturday we only have ONE yoga class. It seems do easy now, slam dunk! So we had a great teacher from Huntington beach today teach our 8 AM class. She gave us some advise. Pickles. Pickles are one of the BEST foods for yogis. Replenish all the sodium and other minerals we sweat out. Bon appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment