Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Survivor Bikram Style

Yes my last entry was a little bit of a SOS. But I'm still here, gotta do the work. Suck it up baby. The pace here at TT has quickened. They are implementing new features and then will last minute change the game. Just to make sure we don't get too comfortable. (or to just f$ck with us) Today my breakfast/lunch was two cans of sardines and one green apple. Are you feeling me now? This is nuts. Bikram was here last night and had a optional movie night after our classes ended at 1130pm. I hung out until 130am. I was pretty proud of that effort. I heard that people stayed until 7am!! Yep 7am! We are peeling the onion here. Someone said this experience is more demanding than basic army boot camp and LONGER! I think I deserve some props!!

No comments:

Post a Comment