Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Smiling Faces

I was waiting for things here at TT to slow a bit before I checked back in. Well, I think that was dilutional thinking so here I am at 630AM writing. I want to thank everyone out there for thinking about me as I go through the processes here. Believe it or not, I can feel it. I really can. Yesterday's evening class we had one of my favorite teachers, Jim from San Diego. He said at the beginning of class, "my brain, your body". What he meant is shared energy, synergy. It was a hard class (they have been slowly turning up the heat here) and I was struggling. When you start to lose steam early, particularly with this type of yoga, it can make you worried because its so physically demanding. Also, I know that my body will start going numb and other lovely side effects kick in. Anyway about 60 minutes through the class I remembered what Jim said. This guy Jim, I swear used to be a bad ass Jedi Master in another life, he has energy times 1000. When I finally let go and was ready to give up from exhaustion, I did what Jim said. I let him think for me and just followed his direction carefully and completely. I had a surge of energy that can't be ignored and finished the class strong. Mentally that was a breakthrough for me last night. Jim has a saying "hidden force, latent energy". We are all capable of so much more. More peace, more determination, more love, more understanding, more happiness, more more more. I was very happy after class and felt great. Our bodies are a amazing thing. Leaning to LOVE it all here at TT.

No comments:

Post a Comment