Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy

Thanksgiving Day in America. Off to do the 10 soon. I'm Thankful for happiness. The happiness my children give to me everyday, especially in the smallest ways, which can escape in a second if you let it. Happiness for the determination and courage inside myself to take risks. Happiness in the beauty of nature that surrounds me wherever I am in the world. Happiness for the love shared by people inside and outside the yoga studio. Happiness for a strong healthy body that protects me and prevents injury. Happiness for a mind that searches for the truth. Thankful that I have continued to achieve my life goals one by one. The power of intention is truely remarkable. I hope you all are finding your own personal way to create happiness in your own life. Where ever you are, I feel connected to you all over the world. Much love....

No comments:

Post a Comment