Thursday, November 15, 2012

AU

Just returning from trip to Sydney, Australia. So beautiful there. Water everywhere. Nature, trees... Birds that are part feral. Kinda scary... Was stung by a jellyfish at Shelly Beach in Manly. Holy hell that really hurt. Took yoga class from my favorite instructor at Bondi Beach studio. Paul, you're amazing. Love hearing your voice and practicing at the same time. Even though I had to beg for a foot massage during spine strengthening. I'm so proud of you. I love being on this crazy journey with you by my side. I teach one more class in Boise before heading to Salt Lake City, Utah to get some mentoring from Rahn and various studio owners. Looking forward to that... The second Bikram TT fall session is coming to a close soon. Best of luck to all the new teachers graduating and Kathy coming back to Boise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment