Friday, April 13, 2012

Whole lot of rain

So this pretty much sums up our day today. I went to BHY at Agoura Hills studio in the morning. It was fantastic. It just makes me smile walking into a studio, seeing all the veterans as well as first timers. I like to get a quick glimpse at first timers to BHY during their first class. Their "wild eyes" are awesome. I recently observed a new person take class at BHY Tucson, AZ. Her body language was hilarious. Fiddling with her towel, looking at people Like we all had three heads, hands on her hips which is the international yoga code for "get me the fuck out if here!" At the very end of class before I collected my mat to leave I glanced at her and she looked peaceful with a smile on her face even! She purchased a class card after class and I saw her again the next day! I love how this yoga makes you feel! It's hard no doubt about it but so incredibly rewarding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment