Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PLEASE... Stop drowning the baby !!!!

Last night was another Bollywood fun filled evening. First "Boss" (as Bikram is referred to) told us the story of Mahabarata which lasted about two hours, THEN we watched the Bollywood movie (on the same subject) which was another three hours. So, in total, we had five hours lesson on Mahabarata. It's a sacred Story of a king from India. Please don't ask me anything else, I have no idea. BUT I do know that a woman was drowning her baby every 5 seconds. (yes we watched a obviously plastic baby drown in the river over and over again). lots of bubbles??? Anyway, got to bed a bit after 2AM. I thought Bikram LIKED us, why did he do that? It was brutal. I woke up this morning and just kept asking my Assie roommate. WHY? WHY? WHY? We had a good laugh then I nearly smacked her on the face with my foot when I asked her to check out my "undercarriage" to make sure my yoga shorts covered up all the parts. Things are getting punchy!!

1 comment:

  1. Punchy indeed! All I remember about the movie is the woman drowning the babies too.. I thought it would end after that.. boy was I wrong! Hopefully we don't watch more than an hour tonight. We need to heal our bodies through sleep!

    ReplyDelete