Saturday, December 8, 2012

"Don't Judge The Cellulite"

I'm here in Portland, Oregon. Continuing my yoga teaching adventures. Taught last night in Portland after a 8 hour drive. Taught the 10 in Vancouver, Washington. Just over the Columbia river. Again, beautiful students and generous studio owners. Allowing a complete stranger to show up and teach in their place. They say I'm the brave one. What I'm doing. Showing up, teaching in a new space. The studio owner in Portland, Michael, said "I like how you roll". Going back to the bravery component. I'm just happy to teach. Everything is good. Everything is everything. I overheard a student walking into the 10 this morning. "don't judge the cellulite". I smiled. Don't judge, or find yourself judged. So true. I hope the holidays are especially magical. Keep up your practice. This is the time we all need it the most. Bring a friend, share the experience. Cellulite and all...

2 comments:

  1. I hope the holidays are magical for you, too! It has already been great for me because I was able to get back into a hot room for seven days straight. Have to wait for more until January but it was gratifying just to be doing yoga again! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marc!!! Nice to hear from you Happy holidays. ;))

    ReplyDelete