Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All YOU...

Wednesday morning. Slept great last night!! Woke up once in a pool of sweat. Why do I have to sweat 24/7 here? I guess my body is still self regulating. Anyway, I feel awesome. I know we are on the home stretch here. I have a sense of calm most of the time. So grateful to be here and have had a chance to put my body, mind and spirit through a renewal experience. I would like to tell everyone reading my blog to please consider coming to Teacher Training. Even if you have no desire to actually teach one class. It's surprisingly secondary to the main event here at Yoga Camp. The real "main event" is YOU. Bikram has a saying "born a baby, die a baby". What he means is that most people never figure out what they are all about from the day they are brought into this crazy world until the day they exit. That's not a life. Find out, ask the question, look for a new answer. Do some yoga. Get to know the most important person in your life. YOU.

4 comments:

  1. Although my practice is nonexistent right now, I still think about going through training a lot. I hope one day I can follow in the footsteps of all of you. Lovely post. Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well mark all I can say is that you are reading my blog for a reason. I think it might be in your future? Something us churning around in you about this yoga. It will come out eventually. ;)

      Delete
  2. Also Marc. Get back in the hot room ASAP. That is priority number one!!!!! No excuses. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt there is something about the yoga fascinates me, and I would be in the room TODAY if I could. As soon as I can afford to once again, I will be. I will let you know. Peace.

    ReplyDelete