Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"sow a thought, reap a habit. Sow a habit, reap a character. Sow a character, reap a destiny." I recently read this quote from a article out of Yoga Journal, March 2012. The article was talking about karma. This particular quote really resonated with me as I prepare to leave for Bikram Yoga Teacher Training. I thank Jamie Mitchell, owner of Boise Bikram, for her profound advise on being aware of our thoughts. It's where everything starts, I suppose. Both for good or not so good. I also want to thank Nicole Vickerman, one of our awesome BHY instructors, for telling me to "set my intention and let it lead me.". She doesnt know this, but I did from that moment and the doors leading me to teacher training started opening. I would also like to thank Kacie McEgan, BHY Silver Lake, LA, for her beautiful honesty and encouragement to follow my dream. Lastly to my husband, JT, thank you for "being cool" with sending your wife off to yoga camp. Trust me, I really will come back ;) I'll return to the blog when I hit the road April 10th..... Stay Tuned..

1 comment: